80-yr-old Weather Channel Founder Explains the History of the Global Warming
Fraud

John Coleman, 80-year-old award-winning meteorologist and founder of the
Weather Channel explains the history of the global warming fraud.

“Politics had gotten in the way of the science.” Coleman explains that there is
no man-made global warming, and he’s sure of it.

Coleman says:

“I love our wonderful planet Earth. If I thought it was threatened by global
warming, I would devote my life to stopping the warming!”

Now they call it “climate change” instead of global warming, because the
warming has stopped, says Coleman, and that $4.7 billion in taxpayer money is
funding “bogus reports” and “bogus research.”

At about 11:30, Coleman begins a detailed explanation about just how the global
warming fraud was started and heated up, including how Al Gore got involved in
the movement, TPNN reported.

http://conservativepost.com/80-yr-old-weather-channel-founder-explains-the-history-of-the-global-warming-fraud/

Colemans speech here: ^

Gerry