From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Mountain
Man
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Global warming? No, Global ice age.

Rick wrote:
> I would suspect they get a tax incentive for solar. Not so much for trees.
>
> Solar 1, Trees 0.

I also like the article you put up a couple weeks ago from Michael Crichton:
http://www.michaelcrichton.net/essay-stateoffear-whypoliticizedscienceisdang
erous.html

Who is Michael Crichton?
And, his idea that 'science' can be debated is real, i.e. regarding
climates.  We go to name calling too quick and each side claims 'science.'
And what about eugenics?  Why isn't eugenics taught with much more force in
schools? - not that eugenics is bad or good, just that it played a role in
wwii according to Michael Crichton and others
- I was never taught that stuff.  Search wwii eugenics to see other
articles.
Interesting and very bothersome.
mao