Last fall my wife and I picked up our 1973 GMC 23' motorhome and our first trip
was a GMC rally on Treasure Island in the SF bay. We dry camped for 3 days
there using a single solar panel wired through a cheap 6a charge controller
into a pair of 6V deep cycle batteries. I mention this because one of the
largest draws is the wife's CPAP.

I don't know if I would recommend a GMC unless you really like to work on your
vehicles.
http://gmcers.org/

Dave L
Lynnwood, WA

'95 E300D (head going back on this weekend)
'82 300CD daily driver
'73 23' GMC
much more, less interesting stuff.