On Wednesday, January 25, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Hans Neureiter wrote:

 Checked the capacitors and one showed continuity.
Checked it again and suddenly this capacitor tested good, the relay worked
and all is working now as it should (Auto, Max, Off, up, down).
What did I fix? Jim may be able to explain this miracle.

I recently had a similar experience, My Hirschmann wasn't working got a used one from bone yard for $10 different wiring pin-out and circuit board. The belt was shot. reassembled it and it worked for a few days then failed. I took it apart and cleaned corrosion off the circuit board and it worked fine again. It now does nothing. Where can one get parts ie: the pc board for a Hirschmann antenna?
        I may be able to repair mine if I had some schematics to work with.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am