That it may, but I have direct experience with cars being stored in an unheated
area in temperate climates that had corrosion on aluminum parts due to
condensation from the concrete.  None of them were driven on roads when salt
was present.

As the slab heats and cools along with the ambient humidity and temperature
changes, moisture will condense on the exposed metal parts and cause them to
corrode. That's why when I have stored cars over the winter in an unheated
garage I always put down a moisture barrier (plastic sheeting) between the car
and the floor/slab.

Dan

Sent from my iPad