To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A pat on the back for Fred

Does anyone remember "Mission accomplished"?

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Fred Moir <fredh.s...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Curly.Irony? Almost all politicians become bent at some time after they
get to feed at the public trough. Power and money, almost the same thing,
lead them to be corrupt and become total addicts from the local ward healer
to the Potus.Honest Politician, my aching back!!Remember that?

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.