      From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 1:00 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] A pat on the back for Fred

Fred posted a link to a Boston Craigslist ad offering some MB stuff
including a pop tester setup for injectors.
I contacted Fred and asked if he would be a middle man for me and
hopefully buy  the pop tester offered and then ship to me since I was
afraid the vendor might think it was some sort of scam if I tried to do
it from here. It did not work out as the fellow had already agreed to
sell what I wanted to someone local but I do want to publicly thank Fred
for his willingness to participate.
He contacted the fellow on my behalf and was quite prepared to assist.
I do appreciate it.

RB