Strange, very strange...

I sent an email to the owner of the 1996 S320 I looked at last weekend:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/4947867972.html

I thanked him for his time, told him what a nice car he had, then proceeded to
lay out why spending $2500+ on a car for maintenance doesn't increase the value
substantially. Then I made him an offer of $5500 and told him I would
understand if he couldn't accept it.

So late last night he replies to my email:

"the recent repair bill from eurotech-automotive.com in Spring Hill Fla. (352)
597-2660 will be included for your records..............Tom"

I'm assuming that's a "Yes"?

Confused Dan

Sent from my iPad