Not necessary. He was in the process of doing it....

Got an email from him. He wants to "compromise" at $5800.

I told him thanks, but no, I don't negotiate, I offer what I think is fair and
what the car is worth to me.  Not totally true, as I would negotiate if I
thought the car was worth it, but I don't.

We'll see.

I still have the former State Department guy in Sarasota coming back on the
9th.  Ironically, the way things seem to be going I may very well end up with
that car. Not a bad thing, but if I hadn't waffled on it to begin with I would
have been driving it for the last three weeks...

Dan

Sent from my iPad