Though I suppose it could apply to recent Mercedes.

I am within a few months of trading the van out for something - Accord or
Camry probably, by the numbers.  So I'm thinking about this, and I walk
into the parking lot at the Wal-Mart, and I realize I have no idea how to
find a particular generic car in a sea of generic cars.  I've always driven
old or odd vehicles so it has never come up before - I just park, do my
business, and can spot the car/van within a few moments of being outside.

So how does this work?  Do you get to where you can differentiate your
silver Camry from the thirty other silver Camrys?  Painting the roof orange
is probably not going to happen.

Thanks,
Tim
___

1. Paint a confederate battle flag on the roof ala General Lee. Then get some of those spring shoes so you can jump high and see it. Alternate: stilts (Quite amusing in the parking lot) Second alternate: pogo stick

2.  Stick a flagpole up through the roof, mounted through the floor.

3.  Mount a remote control fog horn under the hood

4.  mount an amber light bar on top (remote control)

5.  Mount a yakima rack  on top with 6 bicycles that you never take down.

6.  Mount a flagpole on the roof, with guy wires to the corners.

7. (wimp solution) Get a Magnetic base CB antenna and put a flag on it when you park.

8.  Same as 7 only use an old 8' ham radio car antenna on the big spring.

9. (Rambo option) Mount a plastic replica 30 cal machine gun behind the sunroof

10 (frat boy option)  Mount a tennis ball cannon on the roof

Friends don't let friends drive toadas   Not sure hondogs are any better....

Drive a korean caddylak (high yundie) before you buy a toada or hondog