Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Clear sealant will do the trick - an easy DIY job.
>
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:
> >  My windshield leaks in both lower front corners.
> > I am certain I have seen a reference to "flowable silicon" which I assume
> > to be thinner so that it will seep into the spots one cannot otherwise get
> > to.
> > Anyone else heard of it?
> > RB

I wish you luck if you use the "flowing" sealant. If you don't use just the
right amount, which is very hard to do, the excess flows out onto the metal and
the rubber; and it is very difficult to remove if  at all. Hopefully they have
improved the formula since I used it when it first came out. Anymore I use
regular silicone or roll up very small diameter strips of the soft bedding
rubber that seals the new type windows (FlAPS has it). So far, that has worked
the best.
Gerry