Parking the car pointed uphill will eliminate or greatly reduce the water
incursion.  Water only appears on the passenger side floor.

Today I checked the sunroof drains (two in front corners), they are both clear.
 I ran weed-wacker cord down each, followed by gently pouring water down each.

Using the garden hose, car parked facing downhill, I ran water down the
windshield drains: nothing.  Water on both right side doors from top edge seal
down: nothing.

Sprayed water on the roof, finally got water in the car.

My theory is the seal around the sunroof is letting too much water past and the
drains can't keep up.  I'm going to replace that seal next.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC