Lee surrendered at Appomattox Courthouse tomorrow. A few days later, Lincoln caught a bullet with his head.

clay

On Apr 8, 2015, at 6:53 AM, Curly McLain wrote:

 Still gotta keep the world safe from Pootie and the rooshans

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-us-just-held-long-range-bomber-drills-over-an-area-1696258955

 --R

> Speakinawitch Anybody know what anniversary is coming up next week? (Not the tax day)

That was true, but not the anniversary I was speaking of, nor was it in the right week. THE day is tomorrow. Sixty three years ago today was the eve of the event. Anybody know what happened Apr 15, 1952?