I commute 13 miles RT daily. I will gladly accept a donation of any brand of
electric car.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Monday, 27 April 2015, 11:40PM -0400 from OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>:
The Leaf would be a good car for my BIL in Philly, my daughter in NYC, or
the one in Providence, and probably the one moving to Boston; assuming that
they will not be taking road trips out of town in it. It would even be a
good car for my wife, as she only drives the Passat once a week for approx.
40 miles round trip.
No one car will be good at all missions . . .
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Dimitri via Mercedes < mercedes@okiebenz.com

--
OK Don
NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!