Well a lot of times it will do it immediately when trying to start it with no
previous cranking. Hit the key a few times and it will go. It's like the engine
rotates to a certain point and can't overcome. And if you kit the key a few
times it will finally overcome that spot and crank further, almost like it has
to get a running start if that makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone