ATTABOY, Craig, on the use of "from whom, " etc.    ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] "ignition" switch

On Sat, 9 May 2015 10:48:53 -0500 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Speaking of the Houdini lock spray, I bought some after you mentioned
it, and used it in the original 1957 magneto (ignition) switch in the
Cessna. It was dragging and offering resistance when turned. It is now
as smooth as glass after one squirt. I next used it in the door lock,
and not only does the lock work smoothly now, but the door latch is
easier to engage. The stuff is almost magic.

Indeed. The professional locksmith from whom I bought it recommended it
highly.

Craig

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> In thinking about this, Philip, I sprayed the lock with the Houdini
> lock spray I mentioned earlier,<snip>
> Craig
>

> --

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

*“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many
of our people need it sorely on these accounts.”* – Mark Twain

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   267 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                           oil pressure gauge and do
                                           something about the failed
                                           hood paint)
        '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                        the Big Red Van)
Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
        '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
        '86 190E/2.3
        '72 220/8
        '64 190Dc      Emma