Since most of the 240D system is manual, thankfully, I am trying to figure out what is missing if I just leave the HVAC vacuum system unhooked. There is a flapper on the far right that is supposed to pull in and close the flap with vacuum. The default leaves the far right dash vent open. I don't see any problem with leaving that vent open. I have not figured out what else the vacuum does.

I have taken apart all I can without taking out the fronts seats and the console, but I still don't see other vacuum connections or lines. A green yellow tube runs under the windshield near the firewall just under the window to the vacuum pod at the far right.

On Sat, 9 May 2015 11:27:13 -0500 Curly McLain via Mercedes