Last fall my sunroof got stuck.  My trusted Indy said it needed to
{redesigned} Angles as on  was broken and they should be swapped as a
set.  Price was about $425 for parts and $400 for labor.

Que?  This got garbled, but I take the gist of it to be: Sunroof
broken, estimate high.  Par for the course, I understand, and that
DIY on the popup-type sunroofs is not recommended (unlike the older
style).  Ours is broken too, and I didn't even try to mess with it
(yet).  I just managed to finagle it back in position and unplugged
the cable to it.

-- Jim