On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:40:36 -0500, you wrote:

>I would be very sure of my capabilities before tackling this job.  I replaced
>the lifts on my 560 last year, what a nightmare.  Given the choice, I will
>spend the money on this repair if needed again. Others may say it's not so
>bad.  I had pretty good instructions, tools on hand, proper parts, and it was
>still a daunting task.
>

>James Jetton
>1987 300SDL 136k
>1987 560SEL (sold)
>_______________________________________
As old age overtakes me, i find it more and more easy to take advice.
I guess I will spend the money, the kids don't need it anyways.

--

Fraternal Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

Hartford/Lafayette Lodge #88  Master 2006
Meets on 1st and 3rd Mondays

Washington Lodge #70, Past Master 1997
2nd and 4th Monday

Past A.G.M., Masonic District 6B