It's OK... there is plenty of safe clean electrical power on our perfect
grid, which has zero defects from being left unattended for 50 yrs.. and
that free power comes from clean nuculear plants which I never see, so it's
"clean"..

If I throw away a few million watts of power because I'm to lazy to plug in
my Green Electric Car.. it's no big thing..

I'm way to Green to have to worry about things like that..

Gotta run.. special at Starbucks on my favorite latte...