BZZZT. Wrong.

If you read the post, the MAFs have been replaced.  The only real issue he’s
got is a possible bad wheel sensor.

It’s possible there is a bad wiring harness, but I’m willing to bet it’s been
replaced.  Sounds like someone was driving it, had issues, had them fixed but
didn’t get the codes cleared.

It’s in limp-home due to the bad wheel sensor.

Remember, he only paid $1500 for the car.  He’s got several thousand to go
before he hits the value of the car.  As long as he does the work himself, he’s
going to end up with a pretty nice car for minimal $$.  If anything drains his
wallet, it will be the cost of fuel.

Dan