Mine is a DK45s, 2006 model.  It's the model before the current DKxxSE
models.  Dealer access is important, especially with a new (i.e in warranty)
machine.  Recommend you scan posts on the Kioti owner/operator section of
Tractor By Net (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/),
maybe even solicit advice from other CK owners.  WRT size, many owners
traded up to a bigger tractor after using a smaller one.  The main advantage
of smaller machines is maneuvering in tight quarters (like in the woods).
In the final analysis, the right size depends on what you need to do with
the tractor.  About that backhoe, you may get a better deal if you but it at
the same time as the tractor.