> On June 9, 2015 at 12:59 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:

> That guy in the W140 forum is disgusting. <grin> He must have more money than
> he knows what to do with, as everything he does is with the factory tools or
> Hazet stuff.  Must be nice.... He does do some nice write ups, however.

Yeah, if his high end tool collection is as complete as it seems to be, it must
have cost about 2x as much as a dealership mechanic spends in the first 20 years
of his career.

I've seen various homemade resistor arrays set up so that by configuring a few
jumpers you can make just about any resistance you want, but get a load of his
decade box. Never saw somebody work on a car with one of those before.
"here, I dial up 40 Ohms on my decade box, plug it in to the oil pressure
circuit, and voila, the gauge reads 1 bar"

Mitch.