Actually mine was #257.  Or are you referring to Andrew's hose?

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123
(C) 231.894.5505

On Jun 10, 2015, at 04:04 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

All over the place online. Your nose looks to be number 299:

http://www.mbpartsworld.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1083730&ukey_make=1103&ukey_model=16069&modelYear=1985&ukey_category=24392

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes