Ha, you did it again, try this:
http://curtsotherblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/quasi-political.html
      From: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 4:12 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT More Crazy Weather Not to Worry About

Hmmm, I got "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
" on that page - then I noticed that the "I" from the following sentence was in
the url, so http://curtsotherblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/quasi-political.htmlI
does work.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes