As a personal choice of language.. I would insert the word EVER following
the word "NOT" .

But then.. I've only been watching her in action for 45 yrs...
>From back when she was fired from the team investigation Richard
Nixon, because she was lying, cheating and ignoring the law. Well, that and
the other 80 or so scandals which involve her, and dead people.
Sort of like watching re-runs of Jerry Springer..