Is it coming from the seams or the field? A lot of times the rubber washers on the screws rots away and water then gets in the holes where the screws go through the ribs if it is that kind. You'd have to replace them.

I have a standing seam roof that locks on the edges, the screws are under the locking seam so not exposed and can't leak.

--R