Butler built Aluminum skin steel frame buildings in the late 40s and 50s. Very nice buildings, but there is no huge inventory of P38s to P51s and B 17s through B29s to melt down now.

The tin roof on the barn leaks. Is there some sort of coating for this sort of thing?

More 'tin'.  (Usually steel.  Or in the case of my family's barn,
a particularly heavy gauge post-WWII aluminum.  I think it was
maybe corrugated bomber skin.  I've never seen anything else
like it.)

-- Jim