They're far from superior and invincible, that's for sure. No fanboy here. Just
opining over why this makes headlines when there are similar issues with other
OS' and rarely ever press about it.

Agreed with the car situation. No matter who runs under the hood, it's going to
be a big bullseye for hackers. Did the guys hack the cars at the Black Hat
gathering yet, or has that yet to take place?

Dan not keen about self driving/autonomous cars

Sent from my iPad