BIG oops! 5kw. Though the 5mw system would be very nice to have if it was the same price. Then again I probably don't have the room for it. I have only 42 acres.

Jim Cathey wrote:
investigating for an upcoming 5000kw system purchase.

5MW?  That's pretty big!

There's a lot to be said for a mobile fleet of accumulators.
If you use the accumulator to drive off, it's less likely that
the juice would have been needed where it was parked anyway.

Even if you don't go anywhere, your car is still working!

Wind and solar could charge, as available, with nukes (etc.) picking
up the slack.  The fleet handles the leveling chores, the fully
controllable plants handle the trends.

-- Jim