The solar focused mirror failure rate is very high.

I know of two other large array projects which are equally poor at
producing energy, yet equally successful at taking investor money..

Private investment or Government subsidy are defined only by the speed with
which investor money is vaporized.

Practical application yields return on investment. Pie in the sky claims do
not... Billions are now lost, along with the time to build these monsters
and ultimately to dismantle them.