Gerry,
     I think you have it backwards.  Bill was/is actually Hillary's sock
puppet.  How many did she have killed over White Water, last count was around
50.  And Foster killing himself and Hillary ending up with his personal files.
Pleeeeeease!!!   Hillary is a dangerous, maniacal, power hungry person.
Remember, Bill was a mess as governor, Hillary slapped him around, and he was
back as governor....doesn't speak well for the intellect of the Ark. folks, but
that's another story for another day.
     Anyway, Bernie is just a typical Democrat distraction to make voters think
that there is actually independent thought and competition in the Democratic
Party.  Remember, Democrats share the "Borg" brain so they can't really act
independent...I remember when there were actual, real moderate and conservative
Democrats.  But then, I also remember when there were actual, real moderate and
conservative Republicans...now just RINOS.
      You may disagree and that's good.  Keeps us from acting like the "Borg"
as well.

Gerry

Best Wishes,
Roger