I'm not planning on voting for Hillary, Roger. I'm waiting to see how the
primaries turn out. Since the Supremes have let nearly anyone or any
corporation worldwide contribute to U.S. political campaigns, it's hard to even
guess what the effect will be.
Since Bush has built the largest war chest, he's probably going to be the
Republican candidate, but that's no certainty under the present circumstances.
I'm not planning on voting for Trump or Christie either. That was TIC BS. [:o)
Gerry