http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MEHROC4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

 Belkin NetCam Wireless IP Camera for Tablet and Smartphone with Night
 Vision and Digital Audio- (Certified Refurbished)

by Belkin <http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_502394?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Belkin&node=502394> <javascript:void(0)> 110 customer reviews <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MEHROC4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00#customerReviews> | 34 answered questions <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MEHROC4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00#Ask>
Price:  $44.99 & *FREE Shipping*

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Linksys-Official-Store <http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html/ref=dp_merchant_link?ie=UTF8&seller=AERUS22BMUKUJ>.

Seems like an OK unit. Came in a plain box with instruction pamphlet and a charger. I'll see if the night vision works tonight but I think it might not work inside a window as it has IR LEDs I think so they will probably reflect back.

I can see it on a web browser and on my ipad, iphone and an old iphone I just use mostly as a music/streaming device now. Just download the app, set up an acct with a name, email, and password, connect to the cam and you're good ta go. It has a network jack on it but I have it set up on wifi. Others can see it too if they set up the app and you give them a password or link to the cam or something. I set the motion detection at LOW (it has 4 or 5 settings) and in testing it I got an email with 2 snapped pics attached, that is pretty cool -- you can see whatever it is that triggered it then connect to the live view and see what's going on from wherever you are. I think it does alerts on your phone too, I haven't tried that yet. All in all very simple and a good set of features.

I think I might find one of those cheap tablets with a bigger screen to set up as a monitor so I can see the live view from the kitchen -- they have an Android app too. Anyone want to donate one?

--R