This looks like what I need but with multiple (three or four) screens .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-7-Video-Door-Phone-Intercom-Doorbell-Home-Security-Camera-Monitor-CH/161571819495?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D32222%26meid%3D415f4c90cb2b4425af375321cee38a5f%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D291498795766&rt=nc