Tired fuse?
Otherwise, why did Dr. Booth recommend changing them out?

RB

On 14/07/2015 5:54 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
Yep, that's an unanswered question, so far. Smart ass answer is, "Something pulling too many amps." ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Blown fuse

AC BLOWS ICE COLD

Question is, why did the fuse blow?

--R

On 7/14/15 4:51 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
SWMBO came in from short trip in the '87 300D, leaned over back of chair in cool living room where I was napping and announced, "Blown fuse in the car. I was driving along with air conditioning blasting away nicely, and it just quit. Don't ya think it's a blown fuse?"

I replied, "Yep; sure hope that's all it is." 'Hobbled out to car thinking 30 amp blower fuse had blown. Loosened the two mounting screws thinking the fuse would fall apart as I removed it, but it did not. Checked fuses in fuse box; 'found #7 (for compressor and coupla other things) blown. Because of my shaky hands, called SWMBO to help me put blower fuse back in place and R&R #7. A/C blowing ice cold again.

BTW, I did NOT change ALL the fuses.  ;<)

Wilton