I removed the fuse placard and carefully cleaned away the soot and scorching as best I can. I have deciphered the fuse #7 list to read: backup lamp, heating water valve, water pump, engine fan, heating system for washer jets, climate control system, relay aux fan term. 86, auto. trans. electrics, blower motor inside temp. sensor, air cond. compressor. (I filled in several obscured words with imagination and/or what I vaguely remember. Can somebody please verify it for me?)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Blown fuse

#7 fuse has blown couple more times. The placard inside the fuse box cover is scorched, obscuring the list of systems in addition to compressor on that fuse, and I can't open the pdf file showing such as I have many times before. Can somebody, please, send me a photo of the placard or the appropriate pdf showing those items on fuse #7 for '87 300D?