Good point, we actually had some contributions (on topic!) from new folks and
some old who haven't been too active.  Maybe that was because I stopped taking
Andrew seriously?

I heard _The Don_ speak at a local gathering last fall at the Citadel, he
warmed up the room for Tim Scott, but upstaged him.  My wife really enjoyed his
accent and direct manner of speaking, he really doesn't care who gets offended.
 Very entertaining.  I'd love to hear his first State of the Union address, I
suspect we'd have multiple instances from the Dem side of outbursts like Joe
"You Lie!" Wilson.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC