-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Luther Gulseth
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trucking Industry the Saga continues

I also am in the trucking industry, managing the maintenance and repair of
over 220 semi's, all from my computer and phone.  When I'm in my 4 wheeler(I
also posess a CDL), I constantly see reasons why we should have regulations
similar to those in the commercial traffic realm.  Many drivers/cars should
be put "out of service" until the proper level of safety is attained.  All
states should have mandatory yearly checks for POI(inusrance) and the safety
condition of the automobile.
I dislike gov't over-regulation, but this is an area that is severely
under-regulated.

Luther

~
~I just had to say something here because, besides presently owning and
~driving a 115 and a 107 (...and the old 123--gone but not forgotten), I
~drive an 18-wheeler for a living most of the time and have done so for
~over 30 years.
~

--
Luther   KB5QHU