Considering that I own the cars, it’s not really for them to worry about.  The
proceeds of the scrapped S500 that they wrecked is offsetting the cost of the
replacement car. Barely.  But every little bit helps.

Youngest son is driving me crazy with his attention to detail and nitpicking.
Last night it was, “The car took a couple of extra seconds to start!”  Since it
had been sitting overnight, I suspect the fuel pressure had to build up.  The
other day it was, “There’s this strange brown stuff on the carpet under the
driver’s seat!”  No doubt from someone spilling a coffee and doing a crappy job
cleaning it up.  When was the last time you looked under your driver’s seat?

He’s a MarthaManiac. I’m so proud.

Thank goodness, he’s much better than his older brother, who just drives the
car and doesn’t pay much attention to anything as far as the car is concerned.
Good thing I keep maintenance records and get reminders, or nothing would ever
get done with his car.

Dan