Correct. And why, I don't know, but there are tons of 75s around here. They
used to be cheap as wine, but now people seem to think they're valuable.

Interesting story on All Things Considered yesterday about how convertibles are
going away, and how most manufacturers are getting out of making them. Most of
it has to do with efforts to meet the CAFE standards in a few years.

Dan

Sent from my iPad