Anyone have any info about the above, good or bad traits, etc.? Things to worry about or look for? It runs smooth and easy without any problems I see. I know they're not diesels but do the parts cost a arm & leg or just an arm? It has ~140K miles, fully loaded starting asking price is $12K.

I'm still researching everything - my wife will be the primary driver - to & from work... Her 91 300D has 250K mi and while still running great I worry something unforeseen will happen.

Not planning to 'pull the trigger' any time soon but have started the process.

Thanks -
Larry
91 300D