To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:11 PM
Subject: [MBZ] MB EPC Electronics Parts Catalog ON LINE

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:59:16 -0500
From: Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB EPC Electronics Parts Catalog ON LINE
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Roger Conlon wrote:

>> http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/Service/Library.html
>>
> I tried this site in the Model 126,  603 engine and I can get the
subtitle
> categories, but when I click on the heading I get an error message.
> HTTP404 File Not Found.
>
> Any one else get this to work?
>
> Roger

The skinnerbox.steaky.org site CAN be browser sensitive. What browser
are you using?

Try this site: http://mb.braingears.com/ (it seems to like IE better
than Firefox on MY machine). May relate to the installed plugins or the
plugin versions (Macromedia Shockwave plugin appropriate for your
browser may be necessary).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5
turbo 237kmi

I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
As far as the plugin goes I have not a clue there.
I did get the mb.braingears site to work, but it is not near as friendly/not
having the categories broken down.

Roger