no, he didnt mention biodiesel but did mention making ethanol out of stocks, switchgrass and such. Should have mentioned drilling in ANWR, off the coast of FL and CA, and exploiting oil shale deposits. Also should have mentioned the need to build more refinaries and nuke plants.

Mitch Haley wrote:

wilton strickland wrote:

Anybody hear W say anythng abt biodiesel to reduce dependence on oil?

I missed the state of the union address, but last I knew, the solution
to our dependence on foreign oil was to drill some wells and finish using up our own oil. That'll really make us less dependent on other
countries which still have oil.