we are not far right now from EVERYTHING being made in china.  They can sell
a car for what Robert Bosch wants for a part for a car.  not sure how the
germans can compete with that

actually, not sure how the germans will be able to compete with anyone
anymore.

how does an economy that makes nothing survive?  I'm a simple fella and that
question has me worried