      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:50 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT (?) Mice eating the wiring

I am not into "saving" the bunny.  I am merely protecting the hard work and
investment in a small vegetable garden by attempting - fruitlesslly so far - to
humanely a wabbit and move him a few hundred yards away to a new site.  How is
this worse than killing and eating it?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes