You could move just up the road to the south side of Chitown, I hear it is like a war zone there.

--R

On 9/11/15 7:14 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes wrote:
As Scott pointed out - there ain't no free.  Trade places.  I been
here all my life.  Trade place is intended to be permanent, not
vacation.  Someone else can learn the hatred of others and fear that
we love to propagate.  And I can learn how to eat the food there in
war wreck that you want to eat here in the comfort of luxury with fear
and wealth with hatred.
mao