My thoughts, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gov. Taking

I'll throw in my 0.02 Mao..

If you look at the video footage of the "refugees" you will see well fed
adult muslim males with cell phones and good shoes, 18 to 35 yrs old.. 70+
% fit that profile.. Few women, and very few children..

If you raise an army, who do you draft?  Answer is.. adult males, 18 to 35
yrs old.
Healthy.

This is being sold as a "refugee situation" .. it is in fact not.. It is an
"invasion force" that is not being recognized as one by European and now
USA leaders.

I predict, I believe with some accuracy, the western civilizations are
"importing trouble at their own expense".

My view are only colored from a deep understanding of the islamic mind.
Your views may vary..

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Scott wrote:
> The aspect of the current refugee situation which amazes me is the > media
> focus on the refugees while completely ignoring the situation that is
> creating the problem.  This is like focusing totally on burn treatments
> while refusing to put out (or even acknowledge) the fire.

Very wise - thank you, Scott.
Go ahead - give us an idea what is creating the problem.
mao