www.oileater.com

Best product I've ever found. Totally biodegradable, no harmful effects to
plants or animals and it emulsifies oil.

Pour it on, spread it over the stain.. let it set, wash it off..

I use it to remove engine grime from Detroit Diesel engines.. and they come
out spanking clean. Common wisdom with Detroit Diesels is, if you put a
picture of one on the wall, there will be an oil spot under it by morning..
So I can say, this is good stuff.