Oil eater takes some time to actually eat the stuff.  I found it best as a
solvent for cleaning engines or other mucked up bits.  On the ground it does
not really act swiftly.    It will consume and loosen grease/oil.  Then, dish
soap does that as well.  I used metal bristle brush to loosen the gunk on the
cement.  Hosed it down until the surface shmutz was off.  Stain remained.  Coke
poured on the stain and sunlight over a few weeks made it go away

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers